Friday, February 18, 2011

Proof of Reincarnation


I personally have always remembered bits a pieces from several of my past lives.  In one life I was a boy and then a young man in a medieval city.  My father was a brutal drunkard and we were so poor we lived under a porch on a big house.  I remember living in that dark place, hiding from some other people.  Then the only other thing I remember is standing at the bottom of a hillside with a horse and watching the love of my life come over the hill.  She was beautiful and came running toward me, filling my heart with joy.  We were running away.

The young woman was my husband today.  He and I have shared many lives together.  In another life I was a young child in, I think, Egypt.  I was the very young son of someone important.  I had been sent away for my safety with a servant (who I recognize was my husband now) to take care of me.  We stayed in a room  that was little more than a partially underground stone room with a tiny window. I would watch out that window and see people on camels riding by.  I got sick and died.

I remember another very early life where I was a nun in another country, I think somewhere in Asia.  Another nun and I were leading a lot of young children to safety through the hills and hiding them.  Someone was after us and wanted to kill us. In this life my husband and I have adopted 21 children and parented a few more,

In yet anotherpast life I was a young woman on a ship coming to the British colonies of America in the late 1600's or early 1700s. I was pregnant, but nobody on board knew that.  I became friends with a young man traveler and told him my secret.  He told me he'd marry me and take care of me and my baby. (Again,  my husband today.)  We arrived in, I think, Virgina and took a small boat with several other families upriver to a place where my new husband had land.  He built a one room log cabin home for us.  Our baby only lived a couple months and then died.  Then shortly after that my husband died.

I became very angry at him. Unreasonably angry with him that he had died and left me alone.  It was very cold and snowing outside when he died, and I dragged his body out and piled snow over him.  I was too weak to bury him.  A traveling minister started visiting me every month. He would bring me some food and he buried the body. He tried to talk me into moving into town, but I hardheadedly refused. I grew old and died, angry and disappointed to the end.

What's interesting is that for many years when my husband today would get sick I would feel this uncontrollable, and unreasonable anger and panic. I would fear that he was going to die, yet know that this wasn't true.

I have a couple other snapshots, like lying on the shore at one of the Great Lakes, in full naval uniform of the 1800s looking up at another officer with the big fancy navy hat and saying to him, "You'll have to carry on, Sinclair." and I died..

My closest past life to this I only have a glimpse of.  I am a young boy living in an American city. I'm wearing knickers (so this was probably in the 1920s) and I'm running around the sidewalks . I see the stores and the horse drawn wagons and occasional car. I hear all the noises. Then I flash to lying on the deck of a battleship, dying. Probably WWII. Again in the Navy.

Do I believe in reincarnation?  You bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment