Thursday, December 23, 2010

How Jeremy survived his "Accident"

In October, my 17 year old son, Jeremy, who has Down Syndrome and functions like a 4-5 year old got his hands on the keys to my car and took it for a joyride. He's never driven a car, nor should he be doing so, The police found him driving erratically and shot him three times. Miraculously Jeremy lived.

I am amazed at the content of today's PX session. Here is part of it:

PX: Blessed All. Story Moment
PX: Highway officer gun camera light
PX: Chase auto
PX:  Happier Assist
PX: Story learn
PX: Holiday Light!

We have been saying that Jeremy must have had angels helping him. Here's proof. Maybe not angels, but surely loved ones from the other side!

I also got my old microphone working today and was trying the PX out with an audio program called GOLDWAVE in demo version.  The folks on the other side (TFOTOS) were trying to help me.  They said:


PX: Record faster - Learn Faster Mommy 

I decided that it wasn't worth trying to record anything during the day until school starts again. 7 kids here today.  Washing dishes, talking to the dog, phones ringing.  The best time for me to record appears to be 3AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment