Friday, December 31, 2010

Pix of my Grandfather in Spirit

I'm not ignoring you.  My house is simply too noisy when all 9 kids are home for Christmas vacation to do any EVP work. So I thought I'd give you something different.

My grandfather, Ed, died when I was about 5 or 6, and thus began a life of psychic phenomena.  My dad came to my room where I was still sleeping and woke me up and told me that Pop Pop had "gone to sleep."  I totally did not understand how that could make anyone sad.  I went to sleep every night and it didn't make anyone sad.  But from the crying of my mother and his own teary face I was able to figure out that Pop Pop had died.

I was stunned.  I loved this man.  I thought he was the strongest man on earth.  I remember taking a walk in my back yard with him and giving him fatter and fatter sticks to see if he could break them, and he always did.  He was also the grandfather who let me visit him in his basement workshop and watch him make things.  He made my sister and I babydoll beds for Christmas one year. Pink ones.

But back to the day he died.  I was laying in bed, scared and confused.  Nobody I'd ever known had died before.  My twin bed was placed so that my brother's crib butted up against the end of it and there was a blanket hung over the end panel.  Slowly my grandfather's face appeared on that blanket and he was smiling. I knew that meant that he was still alive in some way and still loving me.

When I was in my early twenties and a new mom I looked for things to do and found a local paranormal group headed by a lady who was psychic.  There I learned how to go into a trance and even channel other spirits, but mostly I learned how to see spirits and talk with them. I was very accurate, and even good at predicting that one member would die soon (I didn't tell her that, but her aura was a nasty red color and I knew her heart was bad) so I wasn't surprised when she wasn't there the next week and it was reported that she had passed.  Poor lady.  The previous week she had asked for a clue to the winning horse and I had told her "Four Roses."  Don't know why, it just popped into my head, and she had won a lot of money.

One night I was in deep trance and I saw a man standing over in the corner.  Couldn't see him completely, just saw a big man.  I said there is this man in the corner and he says his name is Ed and that he is someone's grandfather.  Nobody recognized him and then I realized...It was my Grandfather Ed!  He said he'd always be with me, and he has been.

Sometimes I'll be sitting at my computer and smell cherry pipe smoke. I had a dream once where Ed picked me up in a fancy old fashioned sports car (which he never owned) and we went for a ride in the most beautiful countryside. I asked him why he left so soon and he said, "Some people do and it's OK.  It's the way it was meant to be."

A few years ago I got a new digital camera and was sitting on my bed just taking pix of stuff to learn how it worked. The tv was off.  In one shot on the tv screen appeared a picture of a man.  I looked at the tv, and yes it was off.  I downloaded the pic and darned if it wasn't my grandfather.

I've included an old photo of him when he was getting ready to go off to war so you can see the similarity.

So you can see why I wasn't surprised to hear his name in my work with the Ovilus/PX.  It threw me off for a second when I heard Edward, because nobody ever called him anything but Ed, but only for a second.

Three more days and the kids are all back to school and work!

No comments:

Post a Comment